ROTES seeks to increase the supply, quality & relevance of vocational training for roofers with the aim to address the evolving labour market needs and the emerging occupational skills needs & mismatches, resulting from the rapid greening & digitalization of the roofing sector.
ROTES will bring added value to roofing education by creating a curriculum that will cover the entire spectrum of skills &
competencies required to work on green roof systems in conditions of increased safety (content innovation).
The curriculum will be suitable for integration in formal VET (incl. apprenticeships), non-formal on-the-job training WBL provision but also for self directed training
The project foresees to organise a Multiplier Event (Info-Day) in each of the partners’ countries in the year 2024 as to promote project results, showcase the attractive career opportunities in the field & kick-start reskilling initiatives in project countries.
Information days will be addressed to:
- Local roofers and roofing apprentices
- Formal/informal training providers
- I-VET Students
- Individual learners (with fewer opportunities)
- Roofing/construction companies
- Professional unions, and employers’ associations
- VET authorities and Qualification agencies
- Civic, non-governmental organisations
- Public administrators